Just another quick entry to show off a couple of outfits from the past few days...
I wore this to Stomp on Thursday night. I had a few dances (the tape on my shoes is for the dancing) and spent the night in very good company. I decided to wear one of the tops I bought from Freddies of Pinewood a few weeks ago.
Outfit details: ribbon - ?; earrings - gift; 1950s repro shirt - Freddies of Pinewood; belt - ?; 1930s crepe skirt - Red Ruby Vintage; socks - Big W; shoes - KMart.
Last night (being Friday) I went to an exhibition opening with a friend. I put this outfit on, first:
(This is the dress I bought for 10$ last month).
but I've been feeling run down (like I might be getting a cold, alas) and nothing I wear feels comfortable, so I changed into this...
Outfit details: 1950s blouse - The Way We Wear Fair; red pencil skirt - op-shopped; stockings - Love Kylie; bracelet - Rubi Shoes; shoes - Big W.
I'm not sure how, when one is feeling uncomfortable, changing into a pencil skirt is at all logical but it worked!
Now I'm going to rest so that I will hopefully feel better for when I go to the roller derby tomorrow.
Love,
Andi B. Goode
All three outfits are great. But I do prefer the pencil skirt over the dress :)
ReplyDeletelove them all!The blue dress is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! A pencil skirt always makes you feel good i think :) xx
ReplyDeletewow what a great ten dollar find. it looks great on you.
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic!! Are those Freddie's of Pinewood tops comfy? I wanted to buy some but was unsure of the fit.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous outfits! I love the brown gloves and shoes with the navy dress, brown and blue are one of my favourite colour combos :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better!
You're so stylish and fierce! I just love all of your looks.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ouitfits all of them! You really have the most amazing wardrobe, it's so inspiring to see your outfits!
ReplyDeleteI actually liked best the one you didn't weat, the blue colour is gorgeous, but I know what you mean about not feeling like dressing up when one's sick. Better to save the blue dress for a day when you'll feel like wearing it!
emma: Thank-you. =] I kind of like the dress better but not for where I was going.
ReplyDeleteart*deco*dame: Thanks! Yes, it's a new favourite.
Stefanie: It certainly does.
Justice Pirate: Thank-you. =D Yes, isn't it?
Pink Champagne: Thanks. They're incredibly comfortable!
esme and the lane way: Thank-you. =D Yes, I love that colour combo, too.
Riikka: Aw, thank-you so much!
Erika: Thanks! =D Yes, exactly - then I'll feel really good about wearing it.