Very brief, text-light outfit post. Went to town today. Had a bit of a tricky time figuring out to wear as I've, ahem, got a bit of winter weight on so my clothes are, well, snug shall we say? Ended up wearing a dress I often forget I have because it seems to get wedged between some others and hidden from view...
(I do have purple-y clothes! Oops). You get to see a little of another one of the rooms in my house. I would love it to have wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling bookshelves...maybe one day.
This reminds me a little of early portraits where everyone looks super stiff and serious because they weren't allowed to move (long exposures)...only I'm not in one of those brace contraptions like a lot of them would have been. No excuse for my serious face!
And here are a couple of outtake shots...you know the ones where you didn't quite get in front of the camera and pose in time? I liked that I had one going either way.
Love,
Andi B. Goode
x
aw that dress is so pretty you look lovely :).
ReplyDeleteMilly x
http://frillymissmilly.blogspot.com
Hi Andie! I am following! Such a pretty outfit!!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is really sweet! I am dying for more florals like that. Lovely!
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarblueburlesque.com/_blog/Burlesque_News
That particular combination of neckline/waist height is really flattering for you! And the dress itself is beautiful; it's lucky you do have some lavender as it suits you so well!
ReplyDeleteso glamourous!!!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is just darling and suits you so perfectly. It makes me long for Spring (it's Autumn here).
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful dress. You should wear it more often.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry to much about winter weight, I’m struggling with it too.
Your dress is lovely!
ReplyDeletehttp://pinupdolls01.blogspot.com/
Andy you look beautiful with that dress,great choice!
ReplyDeleteThat is just the prettiest dress!!! You look so elegant.
ReplyDeleteLove your dress. :)
ReplyDeleteI recently got a remote for my camera. Mine was dirt cheap (but doesn't work at a distance) but it 's so unfamiliar not having to race into position while the timer blinks at you :D
wow
ReplyDeletesuch bright purple flowers
your style only for photo?) or also for the life?
plastic soap containers
That dress is stunning! I am really trying to start getting some vintage into my wardrobe. Do you have any tips for good online stores? I would prefer Australian stores of New Zealand because the postage isn't as much but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My email is ksultanie(at)yahoo(dot)com
ReplyDeletelooks great
ReplyDeletecheck out the shop, finally up and running: http://www.etsy.com/shop/suevs
Ahh that dress is just lovely!!! The colour is perfect.
ReplyDeleteLove love love. You have the best assortment of pretty frocks.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a lovely dress! How could you forget about it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty dress and I agree it suits you, how do you forget you have it?!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress! It's such a great piece. How could you forget about it?!
ReplyDeleteLovely dress and great photos!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely dress! It makes me think of spring!
ReplyDeleteLol! I know all about the extra fluff that makes the clothes just a little bit tight... I had to stop riding my bike about 7 months ago, and it is showing a bit. Not much, just enough to make some clothes a bit uncomfortable =)
ReplyDeleteThe dress is lovely, though, and looks like a perfect fit in the photos!
Hehe love the outtakes! And the other pics too – what a gorgeous, gorgeous dress! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful dress and it looks amazing on you.
ReplyDeleteLove the running back and forth photos, I think a lot of people can relate ^U^
I've picked you for the Stylish Blogger Award because I enjoy visiting and reading your blog so very much! Please stop by and pick up your award when you have the time!! congrats!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dress Andi!
ReplyDeletelovely! i adore your blog, you are up on my blog roll :)
ReplyDeleteFASHIONMADEMEFUNKY
www.fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com
I love this dress! But we all know I am a bit obsessed with purple.
ReplyDeleteThe first portrait also definately has some snow-white thing going on. :)
I love this dress--it's such a pretty print. :)
ReplyDelete♥ Casey | blog